Monday, May 3, 2010

THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE!!!


I still can't believe it...

The greatest movie ever made by Man is a reality...THE EXPENDABLES!!!
I didn't believe it when I heard the rumors, but I've seen the trailer and I must believe that watching the trailer was nothing short of staring into the face of God Almighty himself.

It doesn't even matter what the storyline is. Just listen to the line-up:

Sly Stallone starring, writing and directing.

Then we've got cameos by Arnold and Bruce Willis...

Jet Li...

Jason Statham (The Transporter)...

Mickey Rourke...

Ivan Drago (Dolph Lundgren)...

Stone Cold Steve Austin...

Randy Couture...

and the hot chick from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

UNREAL!

Without a doubt, the greatest line-up ever assembled in cinematic history.

I don't think I'm overhyping the August 13 debut by saying that it will win every Oscar possible, including the Oscar previously held by Highlander for "Best Movie Ever Made."

I've already ordered my tickets. I suggest you do the same. Prepare to have your skull caved in by the awesomeness!


No comments:

Post a Comment