Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I'll Be Back...



For any regular visitors to The Captain's cinephile lounge, Captain 69 is downshifting in 2014. Instead of a plethora of reviews each month, I'll be reviewing a single movie. I have some other projects on the line for 2k14 that require my attention, and, to be honest, the number of "good movies" that are worth reviewing is dwindling now that I've been doing this for over four years.

I know it's a contentious time to leave, especially considering that within days, Mac and Me will overtake The Princess Bride as the most viewed post on this site...EVER! Both have topped over 3100 views and the glorified McDonald's commercial is within 25 views of the top spot. It's insane considering what a shit movie Mac is and how legendary Princess Bride is. Maybe I'll  have some sort of celebration when it finally happens. I'll commemorate the big event by eating a Big Mac and a Coke (while forcing all the blacks to stay outside the store...and dance!) and then I'll push a kid in a wheelchair off a cliff. So, all in all, a pretty nice day.

So, in the words of Arnold, GET TO DA CHOPPAAAAAAA! Oh, and I'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment